II - Yellow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

II - Yellow

2-yellow batch 09-10

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hermes Lindy Tasche
where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Picotin PM
where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:41 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Birkin bags
where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:40 pm by cangliang

» Armani Belt
where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 pm by cangliang

» Armani Belt on sale[
where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:57 pm by cangliang

» Prada Belt
where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:55 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Steve Clemence Bag
where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:16 pm by cangliang

» hermes Lindy Tasche
where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:15 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Picotin Herpicot Bags
where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:14 pm by cangliang

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
who_is_jerico
where to put your cellphone in the classroom I_vote_lcapwhere to put your cellphone in the classroom I_voting_barwhere to put your cellphone in the classroom I_vote_rcap 
LedohR
where to put your cellphone in the classroom I_vote_lcapwhere to put your cellphone in the classroom I_voting_barwhere to put your cellphone in the classroom I_vote_rcap 
gyudboy
LOL_JEZ
granada23
Lixdel
rasta_ryan
betotXcore™
LALA_LINA
0i0iMaYmAy0i0i
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

where to put your cellphone in the classroom

Go down 
+5
rasta_ryan
micholol321
gyudboy
0i0iMaYmAy0i0i
LOL_JEZ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LOL_JEZ
Maxed Out!!!
Maxed Out!!!
LOL_JEZ

where to put your cellphone in the classroom Empty
PostSubject: where to put your cellphone in the classroom   where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:05 pm

para sa mga wa kabaw......ibutang inyong cellpon sa taas sa dor para sa cleaning materials............this is very needed to do especially kung naay inspection..........just saying.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy sunny albino by:wildme
Back to top Go down
0i0iMaYmAy0i0i
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
0i0iMaYmAy0i0i

PostSubject: Re: where to put your cellphone in the classroom   where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:19 pm

pwede sad ihatag nmo sa imong lower level cozins

or ibutang nmo kilid sa bintana dapit ni loy..........
Back to top Go down
0i0iMaYmAy0i0i
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
0i0iMaYmAy0i0i

PostSubject: Re: where to put your cellphone in the classroom   where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:20 pm

i mean joy
Back to top Go down
gyudboy
Administrator
Administrator
gyudboy

PostSubject: Re: where to put your cellphone in the classroom   where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:42 pm

or sa taas sa whiteboard
Back to top Go down
https://2-yellow.forumotion.net
micholol321
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
micholol321

PostSubject: Re: where to put your cellphone in the classroom   where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:50 am

KUNG GUSTO NINYO NA DI MAKITAN ANG INYONG MGA DALA NA CELLPHONE
ANG SIKRETO NAKONG TAGOANAN SA CELLPHONE KAY...............................

TAN TANAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IPASOK SA INYONG MGA LUBOT Smile
Back to top Go down
rasta_ryan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
rasta_ryan

PostSubject: Re: where to put your cellphone in the classroom   where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:29 am

hmmmm.... i guess...!!!

1rst: cover your cellphone with a piece of paper...
2nd:put it in the tash can!
3rd:after the inspection, get your cellphone..\

that's it!!

easy!!
Back to top Go down
gyudboy
Administrator
Administrator
gyudboy

PostSubject: Re: where to put your cellphone in the classroom   where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:49 pm

hmm

ayaqw nlng mo pag dala og cellphones kung mao na
Back to top Go down
https://2-yellow.forumotion.net
rasta_ryan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
rasta_ryan

PostSubject: Re: where to put your cellphone in the classroom   where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:18 pm

yeah!

i agree with gyudboy
Back to top Go down
moonCAKE<3
Cool User
Cool User
moonCAKE<3

PostSubject: Re: where to put your cellphone in the classroom   where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:23 pm

RYAN,hnunu.a wa ta trashcan sa room...ang2x nmn sa gwas..ma dala gni na sa janitor HAHA xd
Back to top Go down
0i0iMaYmAy0i0i
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
0i0iMaYmAy0i0i

PostSubject: Re: where to put your cellphone in the classroom   where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:32 pm

btaw nya kung ibutang sad sa lubot ky manimaho noh
Back to top Go down
bhabe29
bhabe29

PostSubject: Re: where to put your cellphone in the classroom   where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:55 pm

taya sad nenyoh uie!!
ako lay tago.,
ako gud na etago sa bowl,
whahahaha
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rasta_ryan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
rasta_ryan

PostSubject: Re: where to put your cellphone in the classroom   where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:07 pm

yeah!
Back to top Go down
who_is_jerico
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
who_is_jerico

PostSubject: Re: where to put your cellphone in the classroom   where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:43 pm

d mana tago imoha mae...para dali...aqy guba....
atay...tuo man mo anang inspeksyon oi....ingna nga d ka mag pa inspeksyon...sayun ra...bahalag pusgun ka..bxta ayw lng jd..bahalag ma suko na ang inspektor...
Back to top Go down
granada23
Partner Moderator
Partner Moderator
granada23

PostSubject: Re: where to put your cellphone in the classroom   where to put your cellphone in the classroom EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:59 pm

sak2 jd si jesse ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where to put your cellphone in the classroom   where to put your cellphone in the classroom Empty

Back to top Go down

where to put your cellphone in the classroom
Page 1 of 1